[Avodah] gebrochs

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:28:31 PDT 2013

I was always told that one could use the dishes on the 8th day of Pesach
for Gebrochs since then it waited (amost) a year until being used again.
Thus, I implied that normally people who avoid Gebrochs do not use
non-gebrochs dishes (again lechatchila)
I confess that as someone who eats Gebrochs this is all by rumor for me

chag Sameach
Eli

--
Eli Turkel