[Avodah] partnership minyanim

Meir Shinnar chidekel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:23:53 PST 2013

RAM

> And thus are the partnership minyanim born. Not from rebellion, and not from accepting outside cultural norms. But from lack of knowledge of the Torah's norms.
I would suggest that to the contrary, the need for something like partnership minyanim ( leaving aside the specific format and halachic issues that they raise) reflects a deeper understanding and internalization of true Torah values - and the opposition reflects a more superficial and surface understanding
The other side is not always just ignorant...

Meir Shinnar