[Avodah] recalling the 10 plagues during the Bikkurim Ceremony

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Sep 10 14:42:27 PDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 09, 2012 at 11:09:25AM -0400, cantorwolberg at cox.net wrote:
: Rabbi Meir Rabi asked:
:> Kitzur Piskey Tosafos Menachos mentions that the 10 plagues were read
:> during the Bikkurim Ceremony. It is not mentioned in Tosafos.
:> Can anyone enlighten?

: IMHO
: I believe it IS mentioned in Tosafos by R' Yaakov of Orleans who was
: a Tosafist in France in the 12th century (and studied under Rabbenu Tam).
: Shmos 9:14 "...Ani sholeiach kol magaifosai..."

Does the Qitzur Pisqei Tosafos often include rulings by the Baalei
Tosafos that do not appear in the Tosafos itself?

(That's not a rhetorical question; I'm unaqauainted with that work.)