[Avodah] L'Ayin Haya Noteh

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Sep 10 07:39:23 PDT 2012

(Recall, my theory to answer RLKopinsky's question was that Rashi wasn't
thinking in terms of compass points vs the page, but in terms of the
path of the moon vs the direction of the text.)

which obviates the need for my creativity. I saved the attachment at
<http://www.aishdas.org/avodah/faxes/ShaiWalterPhD_p94.pdf>

-micha