[Avodah] Shayala of Onaah

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri Aug 17 12:09:19 PDT 2012

Someone who used to be active on Avodah (BCC-ed) did the logical
thing, and emailed Business Halacha Institute, asking them what they
thought. Here is their reply.

:-)BBii!
-Micha

PS to the curious newbie: that emoticon was an invention of my son Eli,
back when he was young enough that it indicated (in his father's eyes,
at least) precocious creativity. It adds up to happy + two challos +
2 candles. IOW, it's a [pre-]Shabbos greeting.

--- Forwarded message from Gershon Schaffel <gershons at businesshalacha.com> ---