[Avodah] Drops of wine

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Wed Jul 4 11:29:57 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 07:52:17PM -0500, Lisa Liel wrote:
>> It's precisely what the gemara means by "hu eino sas aval acherim mesis".

> Well, I guess that's the case unless someone happens to be cholek on
> that gemara.

Or one goes with the Meshekh Chokhmah's answer. (As RAM suggested May
2011, and I repeated a couple of days ago.)

We now have a stream of dissenters to what you two insist is obvious from
the Shibolei haLeqet to RDF just last Sunday. If you want to explore the
"how", there is value. But debating the proposition is simply pointless.