[Avodah] Don't take credit for your talents

Poppers, Michael MPoppers at kayescholer.com
Fri Jun 29 14:19:42 PDT 2012

In Avodah V30n77, R'Micha noted a d'var Torah from Shlomo Katz, quoting RShWolbe z'l'.  I don't know if it was intentionally quoted this particular week, but it seems to be especially relevant in light of one explanation for the Mei-M'rivah punishment (in this week's sedra) upon Moshe Rabbeinu (and Aharon) re his saying "notzi," "*we* will bring forth," instead of pointedly mentioning H'.

A gut'n Shabbes/Shabbas Shalom and all the best from
-- Michael Poppers via BB pager