[Avodah] ani maamin's

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri Jun 29 10:20:41 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 09:42:43AM -0700, Saul.Z.Newman at kp.org wrote:
: http://onthemainline.blogspot.com/2012/06/roots-of-faith.html
: though somewhat  parody, which of these can one deny and still be
: considered a frum jew?

I don't think that a real poseiq would tell people to avoid wine I touched
because my notions on the age of the universe are more subtle than
the 5772 vs 13.7bn either/or usually presented -- and thus not clearly
the former. Or because there are days when I agree with the rishonim
on HP not being universe, or the CI on what bitachon means, or...

:-)BBii!

Micha Berger             Rescue me from the desire to win every
micha at aishdas.org        argument and to always be right.
http://www.aishdas.org              - Rav Nassan of Breslav
Fax: (270) 514-1507                   Likutei Tefilos 94:964