[Avodah] Psak she'ein hatzibbur yecholin laamod bo

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Thu May 31 12:21:55 PDT 2012

Its been  a while since I looked at lifnei iver, but if this is simply
an old halacha, than wouldn't the rules of lifnei iver apply? For
example, if you lived near someone or  who has an unsecured wireless
modem broadcasting (assuming that it is OK to use someone's account) or
you live near an Internet hot spot, than according to some opinions
there wouldn't be any issue of lifnei iver (yes?).

Ben