[Avodah] Source needed

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Wed May 23 14:50:22 PDT 2012

On 23/05/2012 12:34 PM, eli.neuberger at gmail.com wrote:
> What is the source of the minhag to read a shtar hatanaim on Shavous
> morning?

This is the first I've heard of it, but I also heard yesterday of a
Sefardi minhag to read a ketuba during hotza'at sefer torah.  Presumably
they have the same origin, whatever it is.

--
Zev Sero        "Natural resources are not finite in any meaningful
zev at sero.name    economic sense, mind-boggling though this assertion