[Avodah] Fwd: Rabbi Hershel Schachter - True Freedom

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Mon May 21 19:16:11 PDT 2012

Exactly; the Rambam is brought up in discussions but not in a tshevua,
because it isn't a real proof of anything. It is your assertion that
this Rambam overrides other Rambams and that's it.

RAL doesn't know this Rambam and doesn't know that it overrides the
Hilchot Melachim? Doesn't sound reasonable.

Ben