[Avodah] Liluy Nishmas my father Rabbi Yitzchok A"H B"R Eliezer Tzvi Zeev Sheyichye Zirkind

sholom zirkind sholomzirkind at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:41:00 PDT 2012

[Post accepted from non-member for obvious reasons. -micha]

Rabbi Yitzchok Zirkind OBM was devoted to the study of Torah and
particulerly halacha. One particular area of Halacha that was close
to Rabbi Zirkind's heart was the study of Hilchos Shabbos. On Shabbos
afternoon, at the Shabbos table, Rabbi Zirkind would read from the
"39 Melochos" by Rabbi Dovid Ribiat, a four-volume set on Hilchos Shabbos.

In memory of Rabbi Zirkind, please join together with his family to carry
on his legacy at your own Shabbos table. We invite you to take on this
collective commitment to read a halachah each week at the Shabbos table,
whether from the 39 Melochos set, or from another book on Hilchos Shabbos
(or any other area of Halacha).