[Avodah] The Shul, the Caterer, and the Kiddush Signs

Michael Kopinsky mkopinsky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:46:19 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Prof. Levine <llevine at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Please see http://tinyurl.com/6lnw6ms

This article focuses on the hilchos shabbos questions, but I find the
choshen mishpat questions far more interesting.

I assume that if they had a contract or other stipulated agreement, that
would be the primary if only factor for deciding who can do what in the
shul. (Not having such an agreement seems irresponsible to my naive eyes,
but ok.) In the absence of such an agreement, does the caterer have a right
to remove flyers or the like?

KT,
Michael