[Avodah] hilchot pesach

Dr. I. Balbin isaac.balbin at rmit.edu.au
Sun Apr 1 19:06:55 PDT 2012

[The details of a particular brand really are off topic for Avodah. And
this forum isn't really a constructive venue to resolve conflicting
kashrus claims. Still, I rejected emails asking if "Real Matzah" product
is available where they live. It is thus clear some people are already
taking my allowing the theory raised to be discussed with a validation
of the product itself. So, since I inadvertantly polluted the conversation
space, I feel I need to approve a post that says there's another side. But
it doesn't touch the subject of pliable matzos or belila raka. -micha]

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 22:49:28 +0300
From: Eli Turkel <eliturkel at gmail.com>
> I recently went to a shiur of R. Avraham Yosef on Pesach. Some of his
> points were

> 2. Soft matzot are preferable to our regular matzot when one is sure the
> hasgacha.

On that matter, the Rabbinic Council of Victoria (the major State in
Australia in regards to Jewish life) issued the following statement in
respect of the specific Hashgacha of the soft matza made in Melbourne,
through the business/supervision of our own correspondent, Meir Rabi.
<https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/v0Pcx>

(Bu