[Avodah] orchos chaim

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:59:27 PDT 2012

from reuven brauner:

I am pleased to inform you of the availablity of my adaptation of *Sefer
Orchos Chayim* of the Rosh on the Internet.  It was uploaded last night.
This monograph can be found at:

http://halakhah.com/rst/orchos.pdf

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this very short but extremely
poignant work by one of our most important sages, Rabbeinu Asher, the Rosh,
from the period of the Rishonim, synopsizes all the key Commandments every
Jew should be intimately familiar with and, most importantly, integrate in
his daily life and the fabric of his being.  Even more so, the
ideas expressed in this masterful booklet can truly be called the most
fundamental modes of behavior and thought which define the sincere and
committed Orthodox Jew.

--
Eli Turkel