[Avodah] Fwd: Re: Stopped learning Nach?

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Fri Apr 20 03:49:37 PDT 2012

I didn't write the story as a proof; I was simply retelling various
points that he made in the interview.  RAL didn't give a specific
program or detail what he went by saying that students who want to learn
TN"K have to first immerse themselves in TSBP.

What I found interesting in the story was that even a "moderni" like RAL
feels that TN"K can't/shouldn't be learned on its own, but only within
the framework of TSBP.

Ben