[Avodah] Cellphones and Driving: A Halachik Perspective by R. Yosef Kanefsky

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Fri Dec 16 12:41:45 PST 2011

On 15/12/2011 9:19 PM, Micha Berger wrote:
> Given our attitude toward piquach nefesh and safeiq PN, I would think
> that it take "great responsibility" NOT to point out something that
> professionals in the field found to be a great risk.

This is what happens when you change halacha based on what biased
"professionals in the field" come up with each week:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/285980/fudging-numbers-mona-charen

http://inside.mines.edu/~dkaffine/CELLACCIDENTS.pdf

--
Zev Sero        "Natural resources are not finite in any meaningful
zev at sero.name    economic sense, mind-boggling though this assertion