[Avodah] new chumrah

Goldmeier Family goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:25:16 PST 2011

isnt having all staff wear kippot just masking the problem? sure, the
customers arent worrying, but the fact is that these people handling the
meat and cooking are still not shomer shabbos and dont really wear
yarmulkas. I, the customer, just dont know it. Isnt this in a sense
either gneivas daas or some form of fraud (i.e. making me think it is
all ok when in fact it isnt)?

kol tuv
Rafi Goldmeier

---------