[Avodah] Malachim & mistakes

hankman hankman at bell.net
Tue Oct 11 08:38:40 PDT 2011

I minor addition to my previous post that I should have added in the first place. Clearly the unraveling process from the circle with a cut down one radius to the open triangle stretches the straight radius of length R to the length of the hypotenuse. What guarantees that this stretching of the areas of the circle does not also impose a curve on the previously straight radius. The answer of course is is the linearity I pointed out in my previous post.

Kol Tuv

Chaim Manaster