[Avodah] Gid Hanasheh

Henry Topas HTopas at rosdev.com
Sat Dec 10 15:16:40 PST 2011

Shavua Tov,

We have an issur of gid hanasheh which is from this morning's parshah.

However, the construct of most lavin are those misinai with some exceptions, mostly related to the korban pesach which predates sinai.

Here we have a mitzvah with a construct of "al kayn lo yochlu" which isn't in a loshon of a particular tzivui.

Can any of the chevreh please point out where I might find more discussion of this?  I've looked at Chulin but it appears to be glossed over as the minhag of bnai yaakov.

Thank you and Kol Tuv,

Henry Topas