[Avodah] order of the mishnayot

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:14:07 PST 2011

Do I understand you correctly? Are you saying that there is an entire perek
which seems to have been moved from one part of the masechta to another
part? That if the sequence in the Mishna is "apple orange grape fig", then
in the Gemara it is "apple grape orange fig", or some other sequence? There
we're not merely talking about the dividing lines between one and the next,
but also of their relative positions?

If so, could you give an example? This is big news to me.  >>

In the standard Mishna the 10th chapter of Mesechet Sanhedrin is " Kol
Yisrael Yesh Lehem Chelek" and the 11th chapter is "Kol Hanechnakim". In
the gemara the order is reversed

--
Eli Turkel