[Avodah] Subject: Some Thoughts and Questions About Yitzchak Meir Helfgot Selichot 2011

Saul.Z.Newman at kp.org Saul.Z.Newman at kp.org
Tue Oct 4 12:08:01 PDT 2011

>seems to me to back up my observation that this is more of a concert
than davening.  Is this the "appropriate" way to say Selichos?

--- referring  to the concert  style and its  hashpa'ah,  see the RH
Mishpacha  article on the Chazzanim of  Belgium,  Millers I  believe,
where  the 'concert' is actually televised, and  he says about  people who
became closer to yiddishkeit  after  being  exposed to the service via
TV....
.