[Avodah] TIDE, Rabbeinu Tam style

Akiva Blum ydamyb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:22:14 PDT 2011

I see Rabeinu Tam not as saying that DE is the ikar of chaim, rather, the
ikar of the sentence. The maamar is saying that DE is yafe when it has Torah
with it. No discussion of which one is more chashuv than the other. All the
examples he brings are in this vein.

However, the lashon of the HM implies that there is a machlokes RT and
Rabbeinu Elchanan. vtz"i.

Akiva