[Avodah] Kavod haMeis

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Tue Mar 15 13:15:42 PDT 2011

in Yoreh Dei'ah 364:4, in Shach (11) and Taz (3) and the Be'er heitev
(7) as well, they bring the opinion of the BACH who says a murdered jew
is different than one who died, and by a murdered Jew we want everyone
to see and get angry at the murderer and tave revenge. I dont know if he
is calling for vigilante attacks, or if he wants people to call for
vengeance by those responsible for security, but that is what he says.

Kol tv
Rafi Goldmeier