[Avodah] yotzros

Arie Folger arie.folger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:04:29 PST 2011

RMB asked:
> There are yotzeros for 4 parshiyos? I knew about piyutim during
> "Shemoneh Esrei" (I should say "Amidah" for accuracy), but not
> during birkhas Yotzeir haMe'oros.

Absolutely, And those yotzros are very, very beautiful. Calender buffs
should definitely do the one for IIRC parschas hachaudesch, which
mixes math with poetry.

The zulas is also rather important for these five or six weeks (there
are even piyutim for the in between weeks lacking special leining, the
so called hafsoko rischauno and hafsoko schenijo).

KT,
--
Arie Folger,
Recent blog posts on http://ariefolger.wordpress.com/