[Avodah] Fwd: Rav Chazkel Levenstein On The Capture Of Adolf Eichmamm ym"s

Yosef Gavriel Bechhofer rygb at aishdas.org
Wed Feb 23 08:30:24 PST 2011

The variation on this theme that I heard, from Rabbi Meir Schlesinger,
is that Reb Chatzkel if you gave your typical yeshiva bachur 007 license
to kill, with exemption from punishment in both this world and the next,
he would become a serial killer (perhaps he said mass murderer - it
amounts to the same thing).

KT,
YGB