[Avodah] God of Love, vs. Just God

Moshe Y. Gluck mgluck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:15:05 PST 2011

R' Akiva Miller:
My feeling is that He is a just God, as RMYG writes, but in addition, He is
also a loving God. Here's my logic:

As humans we suffer from not having the ability to scan the entire scope of
the human experience so as to understand the love of what Hashem does, but
He is always loving, our perceptions notwithstanding.

R' AM, forgive me for saying this, but your logic does not seem logical,
unless it is going completely over my head; it seems more like conjecture
than anything else. Could you elaborate?

KT,
MYG