[Avodah] The incident at Bavel (was "who is going to Gehenim")

Eliyahu Grossman Eliyahu at KosherJudaism.com
Fri Mar 25 04:08:37 PDT 2011

On a related note, I posted at:

http://www.kosherjudaism.com/page.jpg

A page from Seder HaQorot B'Tanach, which shows the ages and the generations
who lived before and through the Tower of Bavel incident (refer to the
horizontal dotted line going across the page closer to the bottom). The
book, by Eliezer Shulman is great, hand-written (well, originally), while he
was in prison for quite some time (gave him something important to do!) with
just a few books. (Sorry about the scan quality, but the page is bigger than
my scanner!)

There is also an English edition at
http://www.amazon.com/Sequence-Events-Old-Testament/dp/9650502688

But the Hebrew version is way less than $80 USA!

Shabbat Shalom
Eliyahu Grossman
Efrat, Israel