[Avodah] Re RHS and dairy

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 23:11:45 PDT 2009

In Avodah Digest, Vol 26, Issue 188 dated 9/15/2009

>  And how would you ever get farmers to agree to letting you shecht a
>  *representative* sample, rather than those cows that are not producing
>  quality or sufficient quantity milk? [--RMB]

You couldn't.  Which  is exactly my point.  Without such an experiment,
which is highly  impractical, how could the poster to whom that was
directed know that the  majority of dairy cows are kosher?

--
Zev  Sero

Surely the chazaka is that the majority of all cows  are kosher?

--Toby  Katz