[Avodah] Machnisei Rachamim

Gershon Dubin gershon.dubin at juno.com
Thu Sep 17 07:19:35 PDT 2009

<<There is a diference between davening to Hashem knowing that mal'akhim
bring up the prayer and actually turning to the mal'akh and begging him
to do so. "Machnisei Rachamim" is literally the latter.>>
Shouldn't it make a difference that the beracha of the malachim is specified; i.e. if the malachim see everything in order, they say "ken leshabbos haba'ah" , so we know it's not a beracha of their own volition?

Gershon
gershon.dubin at juno.com

Bankruptcy Alternative
Our experts help you reduce debt up to 50%. All online, safe, private.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=a2vzDWjeUxfVJ_tCmNrgJAAAJ1BiYjhMSt0qMJcLz_08tNkJAAQAAAAFAAAAADZFlD8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIkSAAAAAA==