[Avodah] Ch. Adam and AhS

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Wed Aug 26 14:45:45 PDT 2009

I cannot recall the last time I saw the Aruch Hashulchan quoting either the Chayei Adam or Chochmas Adam

Since the Ch. Adam was from Litta, I might have expected him to quote him more

Does Anybody know the history there?

KT
RRW
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

BI CD search indicates 6 quotes from Chayei adam  and 2 from chochmat.
KT
Joel Rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.