[Avodah] Baruch hu umvoruch shemo

rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:30:46 PDT 2009

Plz post
Micha:
 I always wondered, therefore, why
RYBS didn't suggest the easier tactic of saying BHUBS, having a hefseiq,
and thereby requiring saying the berakhah oneself that way. It would
stand out less.

Tir'u baTov!
-Micha"

On this last point I have a simple teirutz

We can say that
Bhuvs is only a "hefseik" lechatchila
Bediavad one is still yotsei.

I have been advocating a shift to allow bhuvs lechatchila because of its long-standing nature (dating to Rosh and Tur) that it has lost its hefseik status by now

Tangentially:
I discussed Bhuvs with my rebbe on inyanei qabbalah and he saw no problem with any duality etc.

Apparently the Sheim Hashem is the dynamic that keeps the B'riah etc. going

KT
RRW
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile