[Avodah] who is to blame??; re:moshe rabeinu and Eretz Yisrael????

Harvey Benton harveybenton at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 23:56:29 PDT 2009

rtk: It was B'Y's fault that Moshe lost his temper.  If they hadn't
provoked him he never would have hit the rock.

Hb:yet why did moshe make a complete distinction from what Hashem had told him was the explicit reason Moshe couldn't enter EYisrael?????????

We are called anshei emes, a leader like moshe (of a nation called
anshei emes) shouldn't change what Hashem explicity told him (unless
Hashem agreed to the second version that we have in Dvarim)

On the topic of changes..... we are also told also that Moshe changed a
large aleph to a small one....against Hashem's will.........hb_____________