[Avodah] Fw: Adam Ha'rishon

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Wed Sep 9 01:53:28 PDT 2009

Adam was passive in the entire story. He didn't question Khava, he simply ate what was put in front of him (much like any man). Khava argued with the snake, Adam didn't argue with Khava. Further when God asked Adam why he ate the apple (or whatever it was), he simply said "She gave it to me". He couldn't even take responsibility for what he did. So I would say that he wasn't enticed by the snake at all, he was simply not a player in this story.

Ben