[Avodah] Kohen Gadol

Arie Folger arie.folger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:43:27 PDT 2009

The occurrence of a kohen gadol encountering and being obligated to
bury a meit mitzva may be remote, but only if we only consider the
chief kohen gadol. Being away from sefarim, I can't refresh my memory
on the following point: is a mashua'h mi'hama prohibitedd from
becoming tame to relatives? If soo, it stands to reason that that kind
of kohen gadol would find himself more often in the situation at hand.

Can anyone refresh my memory regarding the MM's din?
--
Arie Folger,
Latest blog posts on http://ariefolger.wordpress.com/