[Avodah] תשובה: medieval jewish history

rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:16:15 PDT 2009

RSP:
> and
> one should wean himself from using an outdated encyclopedia.  Just because
> it's on the web doesn't make it an authority any longer...

Imagine this paraphrase:
"and
one should wean himself from using outdated Talmud and Rishonim.
Just because it's out there  doesn't make it an authority any longer.."

That would be hilchessa kebasrai on steriods! :-)

So if academics TODAY trash what was out there 100 years ago, then in
one hundred years should we expect to trash current prevailing academic
opinions?

KT
RRW
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile