[Avodah] Y'fas To'ar

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Fri Sep 12 02:24:31 PDT 2008

Well we could it explain it by saying that Jewish soldiers throughout the
ages were racists. But given that that particular paper was probably the
biggest waste of trees every committed, then maybe not.

However, if I could point something about this situation - this captive
woman is converted. She is converting to get married? Because she has no
choice in the matter? Because she came to see that Torah is it? Or because
the Torah itself is willing to go to extremes to preserve the Jewish family?

Ben