[Avodah] Bracha on Megillah

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Mon Aug 18 11:50:52 PDT 2008

Micha Berger wrote:

> I could see a reason not to buy a kelaf, since it shows an expectation
> that one would be mourning enough 9 beAv's to justify the investment.

When Moshiach comes Eicha will no longer be part of Tanach?  The shul
might not get quite the use out of it that was anticipated, but it's
not as if it will be useless and worthless, ch"v.  IMHO it's also
possible that since the four tzomot will turn into yamim tovim, one
of the rituals of the holiday of Tish'a Be'av will be the reading of
Eicha, in a mode of "hayinu kecholmim".  If that happens, then the
investment will continue to pay off.

--
Zev Sero               Something has gone seriously awry with this Court's
zev at sero.name          interpretation of the Constitution.