[Avodah] nes niglah

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Wed Aug 13 14:48:08 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 10:59:41PM -0400, R Richard Wolpoe wrote:
: Maybe but I am saying that a hologram is a REAL form of communication just
: not a real altering of physical laws.

Actually, creating any phsyical effect would be an altering of physical
laws. Getting the light to be just so for the hologram to be seen by
the navi would require having light and light sources do things that
aren't teva.

For that matter, directly putting things into someone's koach hadimyon may
be the only way possible to communicate with a person without violating
teva. And that's only because there must be some teva support for a
soul that has bechirah, and thus is nondeterministic, but is seated
in a physical brain. Whatever allows that gross-scale non-determinism
(non-determinism is the norm on quantum scales), could allow nevu'ah too.