[Avodah] Tisha B'Av on Sunday

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:24:55 PDT 2008

The common thread between all the replies is that one hour of not eating is
not really fasting.

I had thought of that answer but I find it to be incomplete. You can't have
it both ways. Either it's fasting, or it isn't. If it isn't fasting, then
there is no need to make a restriction on eating and drinking during that
time.

Stuart