[Avodah] What TIDE Really is

Yitzchok Levine Larry.Levine at stevens.edu
Sun Jul 13 16:12:19 PDT 2008

There has been much discussion on both Areivim and Avodah about what
TIDE really is. Recently I purchased the book Moreshes Tzvi: The
Living Hirschian Legacy that was published by KAJ in 1988. (You can
get it from "K'hal Adath Jeshurun (KAJ)" <kaj85 at juno.com> for $20. I
sent them a check payable to K'hal Adath Jeshurun and mailed it to
P.O.Box 706, New York, NY 10033) I strongly recommend this book to
anyone who is interested in understanding what TIDE really is.

I have posted a short article that appears in this book titled RSRH
in Perspective - Three Contexts that was written by Dr. Elliott Bondi
at http://tinyurl.com/5oc8r6 . It is a pdf file.  This article can
also be accessed from the web page
http://www.stevens.edu/golem/llevine/rsrh/ . There you will find a
number of articles about TIDE and related matters.

Yitzchok Levine