[Avodah] Vegetarianism [was "the cohen gadol...]

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 12:47:35 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/2/2008, beck072 at gmail.com writes:

>>But in the future there will be no Korbanos except grain -  based on
Vayikra Rabbah, when the world is at its morally refined peak.  <<

The Korban Pesach will be grain?   Matza?  In one way that's a relief,
because I don't care for lamb.   But Korech will be strange.  Here we know that when
the BHM'K stood, Hillel  ate matza wrapped around a piece of lamb, with some
greens.  In the future  BHM'K we will eat matza wrapped around some more
matza?

--Toby Katz

President Reagan talked with the Soviets while pushing ahead  with the
deployment of Cruise and Pershing missiles in Europe. He spoke softly —  after
getting himself a bigger stick.  --Mark Steyn