[Avodah] Taxes

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Wed Jul 2 05:55:16 PDT 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:29:08 -0400
Micha Berger <micha at aishdas.org> wrote:

> DDD applies to the law as practiced, not as codified. And while there

Source?  I've seen this claim, but I know of no authoritative source for
it.

> -Micha

Yitzhak
--
IIUC it flows from a philosophical issue of what din means. For example
if one takes the approach that DMD flows from the divine right of kings

KT
Joel Rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.