[Avodah] Lashon Hara about Eretz Yisrael

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Wed Jun 13 10:43:02 PDT 2007

is this issur against speaking LH about Eretz Yisrael specifically EY or
any inanimate object? What is the source of the issur (the meraglim or
other?)? As far as I can remember, there is no mention of this in hichos
lashon hara from the Chafetz Chaim - if it is really an issur of LH, why
not?

Rafi

---------
Goldmeier