[Avodah] Avodah Digest, Vol 23, Issue 129 -- OFF LIST

Arie Folger afolger at aishdas.org
Wed Jun 6 07:39:13 PDT 2007

This time the message is for the list; it is about the message mistakenly sent
to the list, which was labeled OFF LIST.

RMB wrote:
> My apologies for not reading the subject line and rejecting this email.

No problem. I just pray that list members will understand why I sent in a post
which was excessively simple for Avodah and didn't bother to quote two
relevant gemarot in the 3rd chapter of 'Hullin, one about how an animal that
ate poison and is going to die in 5 minutes is NOT a tereifah, and another
one that explicitly states that we do not add to the tereifot.
--
Arie Folger
http://www.ariefolger.googlepages.com