[Avodah] Justifying hatred

SBA areivim at sba2.com
Thu May 10 08:32:47 PDT 2007

From: "Shoshana L. Boublil" <>
>>>"apikorsim hamiskomemim al haTorah...mitzva lisnosom
> ulehiskotet imohem ulehafer atzosom  bechol ma sheyuchal..." <<

Fine, now define what are "apikorsim".
If anyone who doesn't follow "my" rabbi is an apikorse, we have a giant
size group of people that includes most of Am Yisrael.

Come now... the MB CLEARLY states:
'apikorsim HAMISKOMEMIM AL HATORAH'.

>>Now, if most of the secular are in the Tinok SheNishba category,
then they too are not apikorsim.<<

True. But when they belong to the category of 'hamiskomemim al haTorah',
then all bets are off.

Or do you think we are expected tp turn the another cheek to those who
hate Hashem and his Torah and do all in their power to destroy it?

How, lemashal, do you categorise, those zionist leaders and their henchmen
who planned, organised and took part in the mass shmad of Sefardim in
the 50s?

SBA