[Avodah] Are there limits on what must be returned

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Mon Jul 29 10:52:00 PDT 2013

But why not dan l'kaf tzchut and assume that said Yid had no intention
of eating it? He was ordering it for his non-Jewish friend or was going
to give it to his dog (of course I am assuming that this particular
piece of trief is not assur b'ha'na'ah).

Similarly with the Smartphone, OK, some say that it assur but why not
return it so that the Jew can sell it or give it away?

Ben