[Avodah] Geocentrism

Eliyahu Grossman Eliyahu at KosherJudaism.com
Thu Jul 25 03:17:46 PDT 2013

I realized that my last posting was probably difficult to visualize due to
the text-only format of this list. I also recognize that I made a mistake in
the math that (using an incorrect delta, but to the favor of the
geocentrist).

The short of it is that in a Heliocentric model, Mars is correctly *34
MILLION MILES* away, and so it took the space rover less than a year to get
there. That is a fact.

In the Geocentric model, Mars is *226 MILLION MILES* away, which would mean
a travel time of about 6 years. That is a variance of nearly 1000%. That is
a fiction.

So it isn't that Heliocentric is "more right". The geocentric model is flat
out wrong with no foundation in reality.

Rather than proceed with the long posting, I provided the drawings and the
math at:

http://eweirdness.blogspot.co.il/2013/07/the-rebbe-was-wrong-really.html

Eliyahu Grossman