[Avodah] A Guten Chodesh

cantorwolberg at cox.net cantorwolberg at cox.net
Sun Jul 7 06:15:09 PDT 2013

In a very meaningful and worthwhile video presented by Rabbi Steven Weil, Executive Vice-President
of the O.U., last year on Tisha b'Av, he points out that it is an absolute miracle that our mesorah has
survived despite the attack and destruction of our mesorah.
I have a question, not at all intended to be contentious or naïve, and certainly not original. We are
assured over and over in Tanach that we will survive all odds. Therefore, for a believer, why would
it be an absolute miracle, when we already know and have been promised by the Almighty, Himself?