[Avodah] [Areivim] Stop illegal dumping of religious items in Lakewood

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Thu Apr 22 11:49:52 PDT 2010

BTW, R' Pam told R' Matis Blum that me'ikar hadin, Torah periodicals that
are usually not kept for a later re-read, such as parashah sheets, that
don't actually contain sheim Hashem don't require burial. (RMBlum is
the author of Torah Ladaas, and was a talmid at Torah Vadaath under RAP
when he began -- thus the name.) The fact that we generally treat divrei
Torah with more respect than torn taliosos is offset by the fact that it
was never intended to be permanent. (That's an old memory, I might be
off on some details. Confirmation would be helpful.)

RDLifshitz was mesupaq.

Micha Berger             Today is the 23rd day, which is
micha at aishdas.org        3 weeks and 2 days in/toward the omer.
http://www.aishdas.org   Gevurah sheb'Netzach: How does my domination
Fax: (270) 514-1507                            stifle others?